GAY & SOBER E DELTA!
A Delta Air Lines tem o prazer de oferecer descontos especiais para a Gay & Sober Mens Conference!
A Delta oferecerá um desconto de até 10% em voos para ajudá-lo a ir e vir de Nova York para as férias de conferência mais sóbrias. Sugerimos voar na quarta-feira, 23 de junho e voar na segunda-feira, 28 de junho ou terça-feira, 29 de junho, após nosso RoundDown em Fire Island.
SOMENTE PARA MEMBROS DO COMITÊ: O jantar da equipe de 2021 será na quarta-feira, 23 de junho às 18h no Patrick's.
2. Digite o código da reunião NY2YU na caixa Código do evento da reunião fornecida.
Dica de solução de problemas: faça isso de um PC ou desktop.
Você também pode ligar para Delta Meeting Network® em 1.800.328.1111
* Segunda a sexta-feira, 7h00 - 19h30 (CT) e consulte o código de evento de reunião NY2YU
Para reservar seu voo com a Delta, clique aqui .
Ou você pode fazer seus próprios arranjos de viagem preferidos.
7. If you are using hook-up Apps like Grindr, be careful. The Hell's Kitchen neighborhood is very gay. But along with that comes drugs and high-risk behavior. When seeking sex, we urge you to be careful if you decide to travel or host. The last thing you want from a sober vacation is to re-enact scenes from The Hangover.
If you are having a guest to your room, you'll need to go down to the street level to escort the person up to your room.
8. Do not count your cash where other's can see. And don't carry a lot of cash. It's just more money to lose in case something bad happens. Split it up. Use the safe at the hotel room. And don't show off your new flashy iPhone - that will make you a target.
9. Watch out when getting money out at ATMs - check who's behind you, as these are good places to get robbed. Use the ATM at the host hotel.
10. Do not get into unmarked cars. Only use Uber, Lyft, Qaar, BlackLane or a Yellow Taxi. Remember, only 4 passengers to a taxi or most Ubers. We also advise not using Pedicabs or Rickshaws. They aren't safe and are known to surprise tourists at the end of a trip with expensive fees. Masks may be required when in the car.
11. Don't leave valuables unattended - they will literally disappear.
12. Keep belongings secure - dangling bags, shoulder straps, all that stuff - make sure it's ON you. Not hanging OFF you.
13. Don't eat that hot dog - We strongly advise you to not consume street food from carts or trucks.
14. Beware the bicycle - Always look both ways when crossing the street. Those bicyclists and scooters won't stop and have hit pedestrians before.
At the end of the day, New York is an amazing city. It's not an episode of Law & Order, SVU or a war-zone. There ARE things to look out for, but most of the things that you may fall for or be a victim of are easily avoidable and violent crime is not something that often involves tourists. Just make sure you travel smart and keep an eye on your belongings - and who's around you. Use your noggin and have a blast!
**Please be advised. A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or accommodation. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can cause severe illness and death. As an informed participant, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. For information on Gay & Sober's Health and Safety protocols, please CLICK HERE.